Thursday, September 20, 2007

Stocking for Baby

i've got a little baby boy now, named Jonah. He likes his stuffed orca whale and I was thinking of putting an orca on a stocking for him. I haven't started sketching or anything yet but I think I'll follow on the pattern of the ones I made for my parents two years ago. I also might make a stocking for my partner this year, though he's not into Christmas (he's not Christian). I don't know what motif I would use for him -- something non-denominational of course, just like the tree ornaments I buy for him each year (guitar, flowers, basketball...)

Yeah, an excuse to go yarn shopping though. My stash is a bit more than maybe it should be -- but when you have a specific project to work on, you just have to go shopping to get ideas.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home