Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Progress So Far

I decided to do the Fisherman stocking first. I liked the colour of the yarn so much I had to knit it up. I am using the Fisherman pattern because I bought 3 balls of the yarn and with the cabling I figured I might need the extra ball. I'm almost done with the 40 rows the pattern tells you to knit before you move on to the next step. It's a fun knit. I just wish I could do the cable sections without a cable needle. I don't usually use them anymore but this cable is very fiddly and if I try doing it without the needle the one stitch that later needs to be brought to the front of the needle always drops. I should have this done by the weekend and then I'll knit the Colleen sock.

3 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Cathy said...

LOVE it
where did you get the pattern?
Cathy

 
At 2:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I found the pattern at knittingpatterncentral.com

HTH,
/Rochelle

 
At 2:34 PM, Blogger Yosemite said...

Sorry, I accidentally posted the reply form my beta blogger account. I found the pattern at knittingpatterncentral.com and it is in the Christmas section. The name is Fisherman Stocking or something like that.
HTH, /Rochelle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home