Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Large Christmas Mitten Completed

I have completed my large Christmas mitten for another swap partner. It measures about 15 inches from the cuff to the bottom of mitten. The eyelash cuff is 3 inches. It was very easy to do and I hope this partner will like her Christmas mitten instead of me having made her a Christmas stocking. Unfortunately you can't see the silver threading that is twisted in with both the red and green yarn. That is why the cuff was done in silver. So what do you all think?
Penny

3 Comments:

At 1:10 PM, Blogger Becky said...

Wow, Penny, you are cranking through these! I think this is a super cute idea. Nice work.

 
At 3:45 AM, Blogger Sean Carter said...

Hey this looks so pretty!! If you are looking out for some innovative and unique ideas, you can jus peep into my Holiday Blog ....hope I don't dissapoint u!!

 
At 3:13 PM, Blogger L. said...

Penny, it's absolutely adorable!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home