Sunday, November 05, 2006

Angelika's 1st Entry

How do you like my first stocking for this season? It's kinda like a test project, that's why I made if for my dog. She won't complain, at least I hope she won't. I guess she'll let me know by tearing it to shreds, if she absolutesly hates it, but I guess as long as she likes what's going to be in it, I'll be o.k. I just have to add her name.

The pattern I used is from the book "Knit Christmas Stockings!". I just changed the colors. I have another stocking to post, just couldn't find the picture of it, so that will be for another entry. If you can't wait you'll have to check it on my blog or my etsy shop.

2 Comments:

At 9:15 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Very cute!!! I love the paw prints on the foot and the little bones. Great work. Can't wait to see the other one.

 
At 4:39 PM, Blogger L. said...

Angelika, your stocking is so sweet and I'm sure your doggie will just love it. You did a wonderful job of knitting it with no puckers in the color work, either!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home