Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Pattern links and progress report

There is a BEAUTIFUL lacy cabled stocking in the Holiday 06 issue of Vogue Knitting. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a picture of it online, but if you are looking for a pattern, check it out.

I've also added some patterns to the link list on the right-hand sidebar. If you have others, please email them to me so I can add them to the list.

Hope everyone's projects are going well! I finished the knitting (still lots of finishing left!) on my first stocking and have started the knitting of the second one.

How's everyone else doing? Please post progress reports!

1 Comments:

At 4:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Vogue stocking that you knitted is great. I just finished
two more christmas socks this week, I wish I could figure out how to send photos to the blog but
it is beyond my understanding at this time. Becky I can appreciate the work you have done as I know well how long it takes to get a sock knitted and then the final finish before sending it on or posting to the net. Joanne in Oregon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home