Monday, September 04, 2006

Happy labor Day...and, my introduction...



Hello everyone. My name is Lisa and I am from Illinois. I have been knitting since last November (which led me right up to Christmas eve at 2 a.m. desperately finishing all my gifts....). This year, hopefully, I will get them all done by 1 a.m. (hehehe).

I am currently finishing up some WIP (a baby hat, and a sweater) and then I want to start my stockings. I hope to have 2 or 3 of them done by Christmas. The ones I am working on are at www.woolandcompany.net and I just love how they look...here are some small pics of them, but there are many more designs available!

I am so excited to be a member of this blog. I hope to get to know everyone soon!

2 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lisa the sock you are working on is
so cute. Is the snowman knitted in
or added on? I have been knitting
socks as year and have about 50 different ones. I am not able to send pic. at this time but I did
make a large red sock with snowman
on it (crocheted and added) when I
finisted it---used it for a shower gift for a baby due in November.
JoanneinOregon

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Crazy Knitter said...

It is needle felted onto the sock...but the scarf and hat are knitted first.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home