Thursday, December 21, 2006


I finished all three stockings just in time to get them shipped off to my family in Iceland for a Christmas delivery:

I did the pattern as written for the green stockings as they are for the moms. I figure they are mostly decorative so it won't matter that they are a bit narrow. For the baby I added on about 6 stitches. The problem is I ended up running short on yarn. I dealt with this by eliminating the non-decrease rows on the toes. While I would never do that for a real sock I kind of like the stubbiness of the toe on the stocking.

It's been fun knitting along with everyone. Happy holidays!


At 6:04 AM, Blogger Tami said...

Those stockings turned out great.
I like your choice of yarn. It fits the pattern nicely.


Post a Comment

<< Home