Sunday, September 23, 2007

Hope to Complete Stocking!

Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad you started this up again for Christmas 2007 as it gives me a much better chance of actually beginning and finishing up a new stocking. I think I'll make one for my 2nd granddaughter as I made one for my other GD in 2005, which you can see above. I also made one for my daughter-in-law and she loved it.

So, this year I'm thinking about using a pattern I've had for a long time with a Santa, kids, and a Christmas tree on it, but time constraints may force me to change to a less intricate one, time will tell. I'm looking forward to seeing all the wonderful stockings everyone on this blog will knit this year!

Cheers, Laura

2 Comments:

At 7:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love this stocking. Is it knit on just two needles and not the double pointed ones? I would absolutely love the pattern.
Thank you
armorel@netzero.com

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger L. said...

I'm guessing you're referring to the 'chimney' stocking pattern which is available at http://www.blackberry-ridge.com/ and I believe they still sell the yarn with the pattern as a kit.

Hope this helps you out!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home