Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Fa La La La La

Hi
I started up the lovely stocking from the book Holiday Knits.


I am knitting it with a #3 – 12” circular. It is coming out real nice and much easier since I need to switch out the colors for the striping. I am running all three colors along inside and just pull forward the color I need.


I discovered a good use for this beverage carrier from Starbucks. It works great for holding the three balls of yarn, especially when riding in the car and trying to knit a few rows on the go. Have you tried Starbucks Holiday Peppermint Mocha? It is Yummy!

For More Details check out the whole post at Zip-a-dee-doo-dah Day!
Happy Holidays
Tami

2 Comments:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

That is an ingenious use of a beverage holder! Love it.

 
At 7:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great idea. Sometimes depending on where I am I have to just put the balls of yarn on my lap and they roll off.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home