Sunday, November 20, 2005

Laying on my linen counter with care...

I finished both Rustic Lodge Stockings for my kidlets this weekend. I love them! They represent my first socks as well. I feel much more confident about knitting socks for real feet now, so much so I joined the solid socks KAL. Heehee!

Project Stats:
Pattern: Rustic Lodge Stockings from the Knit Christmas Stockings book

Yarn: 1.5 skeins of Reynolds Lopi in Fire Tweed, and 1.5 skeins of Lopi in Spruce Tweed for both. I have lots leftover for some small stockings, or a Christmas felted bag perhaps?

Needles: Clover Bamboo DPNs size 9 (Love bamboo!)

Time: 3 weeks for both. I was a little slower with the first one.

Feelings: Joy and happiness. The knitted fabric is very firm but with enough stretch to fit lots of stuff. I love the tweed look with the rolled cuff. The added benefit of reversing the colors for each child is nice as well. No fighting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home