Monday, October 31, 2005

Ideas for everyone!

Started searching through my books and patterns and thought I'd share some inspiration souces. Cat Bordhi has a free stocking bookmark pattern on her site, and her book A Treasury of Magical Knitting has some great felted christmas boots and a lovely seven socklings necklace too. Knit It! (fall'05) has a stocking pattern. Knit One, Felt Too has a Furry Top Christmas Stocking. Great Knitted Gifts has 2 stocking patterns. And of course you could go super mini to feel super fast and knit up a free online pattern: Little Blue Sock from Joyknits.

I have to keep looking...I know I have more patterns to look through...maybe I'll even splurge on another one or too. I can't wait to see everyone's stockings & festivities!
http://360.yahoo.com/amonkeyquilts

1 Comments:

At 7:49 PM, Blogger Kaye said...

Thanks for the ideas.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home