Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Welcome



Welcome to the 2005 StockingAlong. The primary goal of this knitalong is to help everyone to work towards a Christmas deadline on knit (or crochet stockings). However, if you have a different holiday project in mind (tree skirt, garland, any sort of decorative type item), please feel free to join in. And, of course, those knitting for other winter holidays (Hannukah, Kwanzaa, etc.) you are more than welcome. The more the merrier.

To join, please leave a comment to this post or email Becky. Please be sure to send me your email address as well as a link to your blog and take a button to add to yours. If you are feeling creative, please feel free to make a button for us. Also, please send me pattern links to add to the sidebar.

I look forward to hearing from you all!

P.S. This is my first time hosting a knitalong, so if you have any suggestions, please feel free to email me.

9 Comments:

At 11:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just ordered a stocking book the other day! I'd love to join, I should be getting the book next week.

 
At 12:34 PM, Blogger Kaye said...

I would enjoy chosing a project for the StockingAlong. I have been knitting socks for one year and am enjoying it so much.

 
At 8:09 AM, Blogger phoenix_anew said...

I'd like to join up! I have a stocking-in-progress ... somewhere ... I'm going to find it today.

 
At 7:26 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Becky, I just cast on for one on Friday - It's my first two-color project, and I'm really enjoying it so far. Thanks for hosting!

 
At 9:57 AM, Blogger Becky said...

Count me in as well! I'm the only one in the family who doesn't have a stocking :(

 
At 12:10 PM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Count me in! I'm knitting 2 stockings for the kidlets this year. I'm casting on on Nov. 1st!

 
At 12:35 PM, Blogger Ragan said...

I would really love to join this knit along. I am a new knitter, and just made my first socks. I would love to make stockings for my children, and this would keep me going!

 
At 12:36 PM, Blogger Ragan said...

I didn't get to leave my blog in my last comment, sorry! I am new at this blog thing!
http://raganknitsbutnotsowell.blogspot.com/

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm in! I'm knitting personalized stockings for a wedding gift. One just needs finishing and I've begun the second.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home